Even if you are on a low carb diet , then also you might not be able to lose weight if you don’t consume the right food.
You should always remember that everyone’s body is different. One thing which is good for someone would not necessarily work for you.
We have listed the top 10 reasons for why you are not losing weight on keto:
- You Are Not In Ketosis
- Consuming Too Much Protein
- Your Body Is Missing The Hidden Carbs
- You Are Eating More Than You Need
- You Are Not Eating As Much As You Should
- You Are Exercising Too Much
- Excessive Stress
- You Don’t Get Proper Sleep
- You Have Food Sensitivities
- Leptin Resistance