Are you looking for an effective weight loss strategy and want to get a fast and serious result? Then you should try a Low carb diet meal plan.
Low Carb Diet Meal plan is always very effective, especially for women when other diet plans have failed.
If you are a beginner then it's quite difficult and tricky to make the best low carb diet meal plan for you.
A Low carb diet meal plan is an eating routine with Low sugars, high protein, and high-fat food diet.
Choice of carbohydrate is very important for a healthy and balanced diet.
In This Article, I will discuss some common queries of every low carb dieter and also give you a sample Low carb diet meal plan:
- Why Follow a low carb diet meal plan
- Low carb intake for women
- Foods you must maintain a distance when you are following a low carb diet
- Sample Low carb diet meal that you can follow
- Some food items that you can add to your Meal
- Some food items that you can choose when you eating out
1. Why follow a low-carb diet Meal Plan?
Carbohydrates play a very important role in hormones balancing, weight loss, thyroid recovery, enhance your workout result and in energy maintenance.
A woman's and a man’s need for carbs and their nutrients may differ.
Some women take a quite low-carb diet meal plan that includes 100 to 150 grams of carbs per day; some of them between 50 and 100 grams; and others limit intake to a very low 50 grams or fewer daily. The plan you select determines what your menu seems like on an average day.
2.Low Carb Intake for a Woman
As a woman, it’s not simple to find out how many Carb is effective and how much you can consume it.
As we all know that a low carb diet can help you to lose weight and control your body sugar but women’s needs vary for that.
It’s all depends on how active you are. A fitness lover or highly active women who regularly do high-intensity workouts may need slightly more carbohydrates.
If you find that you recover slowly from workouts, or if your thyroid is inactive although you're medicated and eat well, a moderately low-carb intake can be best for you.
If your menstrual cycle is irregular, or you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult with your doctor before trying a low-carb diet.
3. Foods you must maintain a distance when you are following a low carb diet:
In a low carb diet meal plan you have to avoid or maintain a distance from some food items:
- Sugar: Sodas, organic product juices, agave, sweet, dessert and numerous different items that contain included sugar.
- Cultivated grains: Wheat, rice, grain, and rye, just as bread, oat, and pasta.
- Trans fats: Hydrogenated or halfway hydrogenated oils.
- Diet and low-fat products: Numerous dairy items, grains or saltines are fat-diminished however contain included sugar.
- Highly processed foods: On the off chance that it would appear that it was made in a manufacturing plant, don't eat it.
- Starchy vegetables: It's best to restrict bland vegetables in your eating routine in case you're following a low-carb diet.
4.Sample Low carb diet meal that you can follow:
Here I am going to give you a sample Low carb diet meal plan which one you can follow or it can help you to arrange your type of food in a meal plan.
In this low carb diet meal plan, you can take under 50 grams all out carbs every day. If you are healthy enough and don’t want to lose weight you can easily add some more carbs.
- Omelet with various vegetables, fried in butter or coconut oil.
- Bacon and eggs.
- Eggs and vegetables, fried in butter or coconut oil
- Omelet with various veggies
- Grass-fed yogurt with blueberries and a handful of almonds.
- Leftover burgers and veggies from the previous night.
- Shrimp salad with some olive oil.
- Smoothie with coconut milk, berries, almonds, and protein powder.
- Chicken salad with some olive oil.
- Grass-fed yogurt with berries, coconut flakes and a handful of walnuts.
- Smoothie with coconut milk, a dash of heavy cream, chocolate-flavored protein powder, and berries
- Bunless cheeseburger served with vegetables and salsa sauce.
- Salmon with butter and vegetables.
- Grilled chicken with vegetables.
- Steak and veggies.
- Pork chops with vegetables
- Meatballs with vegetables.
- Grilled chicken wings with some raw spinach on the side.
Again I repeat that if you think that you are healthy enough and no need to lose weight than you can include a few tubers like potatoes and sweet potatoes, and other healthy grains like oats.
5.Some food items that you can add to your Meal
Your diet would be based on these real and unprocessed low-carb foods.
- Meat: Chicken, Beef, lamb, pork and other grass-fed.
- Fish: Salmon, haddock, trout and much other wild-caught fish.
- Eggs: Omega-3-enriched or pastured eggs are best.
- Vegetables: Cauliflower, Carrots, Spinach, broccoli, and many others.
- Fruits: Apples, oranges, pears, blueberries, strawberries.
- Nuts and seeds: Walnuts, Sunflower seeds, Almonds, etc.
- High-fat dairy: Cheese, butter, heavy cream, yogurt.
- Fats and oils: Coconut oil, butter, lard, olive oil, and fish oil.
Try to avoid cheese and nuts, if you want to get in shape. A little bit of organic product is sufficient for every day so don't eat more than this.
For veggie lovers, there are a few changes and you can follow a Vegetarians keto diet meal plan.
Foods you can also Include
If you have no compelling reason to get more fit and you are healthy you can include your meal a couple more carbs like:
- Tubers: Potatoes, sweet potatoes, and some others.
- Unrefined grains: Brown rice, oats, and numerous others.
- Legumes: Lentils, black beans, pinto beans, etc. (on the off chance that you can endure them).
- Dark chocolate: Choose organic brands with at least 70% of cocoa.
- Wine: Pick dry wines with no added sugar or carbs.
Drinkables you can add
- Other Sugar-free Drinks.
6.Some food items that you can choose when you eating out:
Maximum restaurants, it’s pretty easy to make your meals low-carb friendly.
- You can order a meal or dish based on fish.
- Instead of sugary soda or fruit juice always drink plain water.
- Always add extra vegetables to the place of bread, potatoes or rice.
Or you can also use some supplements which are very helpful for you when you skip your meal like Low carb Multivitamins etc.
As we all know that weight loss is a major benefit of a low carb diet meal plan.
With proper planning and some appropriate substitutes like low carb oatmeal alternatives, low carb milk alternatives, and other low carb diet supplements, etc most of the people can follow a low-carb diet easily.
When you decide to follow a low carb diet meal plan, it is essential that you eat healthfully and do not overeat certain foods, like very fatty meats, etc.
And if you need some lower carb food list and recipes that are simple for cooking and delicious in taste you can check this article also 101 Healthy low carb recipes.
And before considering it you should speak to your doctor or nutritionist before making any major changes.